Tuesday, February 7, 2012

january 2012 Vacay

Assalamualaikum everyone :)
Its been so long! oh my dear blog..i miss you! :D
Just wanna share my experience in Paris and London
Fantastic. Amazing. Yummy :D
From Malaysia to Paris, the city of love.
I love Paris. The building and everything.
We stayed at this one hotel at Rue LaFayette
Since I learned some French word from my babe..
I negotiated with the guy who sell the souvenir..
MAYOR PRIX! :P
From 10euro.. I get 7euro.. success in bargain. Imma pro :p

Well then, Uncle Nick, my dad's friend asked my dad to buy him Louis Vuitton belt.
and my brother's friend asked him to buy her Longcham handbag.
and everything get twisted.
we supposed to buy Longcham in London cause it's London's brand
and Louis Vuitton is paris cause it's Paris brand.
but we bough LV in London and Longcham in paris. GREAT.

3days in paris. awesome day. really :)
went to The Lourve, cruise around Paris. Thanks a lot abah :)

From Paris to London by EuroStar Train..
my cousin waited for us at St.Pancras Station, London
then straight to Stoke.
Stayed at cousin's place for a night.
Next day, went to Bicester Village.
Lets shop till we drop.
It's a place to shop for branded goods with quite a reasonable price.
Met Rizalman (Fashion Designer) and also Taylor's Vice Chanselor. ahha
what a coincidence :P

Get a new DKNY handbag for myself there :)
and also Ralph Lauren dress. hohoho :D

from Stoke, went to Swindon. Met another cousin there.
And stayed a night there as well.
From swindon to London.
Thistle Hotel near Marble Arch.
Also, we took a river cruise in London. awesome :D

And again.. shop till we drop in London around Oxford Street.
Went crazy at Primark store. my gawwddd...
and also, get a ZARA handbag. haha :D

Oh yeah.. visited Bristol. Uni.of West England.
I dont knoww....
there's a time I feel like I wanna go.
Sometimes my heart said no. sometimes yes.
and I dont know what to do =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.