Friday, January 13, 2012

Lonely

Assalamualaikum everyone.
I can't wait to meet my brother's girlfriend
IT's name is ISABEL. and yes, nice name.
My brother gave the name to IT.
and it's a cat. HAHAHA :p
oh well.. my brother is 22 now.
He's single and available.
He said he's feeling lonely and that is why...
he wanna raise a cat.
Everyone was shocked when he said he get himself a cat
So, last few days, was the first time Isabel visit our house in KL
Well, my dad was like "what is this cat doing here?" hahaha :p
My dad can't accept the fact that there's a cat in the house. FUNNY :P
I can't wait to go to KL this Thursday and meet Isabel
Eventhough I don't really know how to hold a cat..
but I will try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.