a
Assalamualaikum everyone ! =)
its been so long... oh my.. I MISS BLOGGING !
Well, today, I just want to share my activities for the past few days.
You can tell from the picture above. COOKING !! =D
I never knew that it can be very enjoyable to cook. Hehe
The first picture is Grill Lamb with BBq sauce, Brocolli and Baby Carrot.
Second picture is Grill Salmon, Nasi Goreng Kampung, Brocolli, Baby carrot and sausage.
AMAZING. Well, one of the best part was shopping for the ingredient. Hehe =P
Me and my mom walked around Tesco for more than 2hours, just looking around at the fancy ingredients on the rack.
I felt like I wanna buy everything. Now, on the list is Teriyaki sauce and Kimchi.
I wanna made some dish that I tried when I was in Korea. =P
And yes, lately I’ve been busy browsing for recipes.
My mom thought that I was weird. She never saw me acting this way.
And to be truth, she didn’t trust that the food that I made was eligible to eat.
But then, I succeed!! Yess.. and now, I can’t wait to move into new apartment in Sunway Court
I wanna go shopping and make the apartment pretty and clean.
And also, the fridge will be full with ingredients so that I don’t have to mess up my head to think of what to cook , where and when to buy the groceries.
I hope in the future, I will cook more yummy's food. HEHE :)till then fellasssss.. thanks for dropping by :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.