Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Terrible

I feel terrible. Haihh =(

This how the story goes.. in 2010, right after high school,

I signed up to get a driving license. I went to listen for the 8hours talk, I passed the computer test, and I even learned how to drive.

And I’ve already gotten my ‘L’ license which valid for 2years.

But then, I have to stop learning since I have to enter college around March 2010.

And I was not able to go for JPJ test and get my ‘P’ license. Haihhhh =(

Then, on August 2011, I resumed my lesson at the driving school.

And I took the QTL test which is the Qualified Test before the JPJ Test.

And I passed. But, the again I have to stop since I have to begin with my college life.

Oh well.. stop resume stop resume. Urghhhhh

And just now, I went to the driving class. And I found that my ‘L’ license is already expired.

This means, I have to start all over again. NICE.

So, tomorrow will be the day that I have to listen for the 8hours talk.

GOOD LUCK adda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.