This morning, went to Proton.
Mak promised me that she won’t say anything about me going to work there
But then, first step into the office ‘hello, this is the new Service Advisor”
Maaaaaaakkkk.. aigo..so embarrassing. And mak add one more work for me
As a sales girl maybe after 1month i become service advisor
Then, i said to mak “i bring back 1 huge luggage and 2medium size luggage full with cloths. Don’t ask me to wear uniform or I’m not gonna work”.
Mak said “no salary then”. “ok mak..i can sleep every day”.
So mak said “ok fine. As long as you look professional”.
Yeah.. I win! =D
Then I went to my office. Don’t really like it. I think the new girl there don’t know who i am.
Good thing. All the other guys and mechanic know that i’m the owner’s daughter
So, it will be difficult to communicate with them. Except for Nasir since he’s my brother’s friend.
Owh! Had sushi for lunch. That salmon skin.. yums. =D
Been discussing with dad about plan to London. Might spend time there for 10days
Because gonna visit my cousin at Stoke and Swindon. Then might take train to Paris and Italy
Still in planning. But sure we gonna go there. Can’t wait ! =)
By the way, sis is here in Kedah. She wanna sleep with me tonight
But i refused to..hehe.. cause she’s gonna talk talk talk and talk.
I asked her to sleep cause I know she’s tired. So yeah..she’s in the other room now.
I told her that abah asked me about her marriage. She’s turning 25 next year.
Abah is worried. LOL =P mak said “your sister is not ready. Still like a small kid. Always ask help from you”.
Hmmm..i don’t know =O sometimes she’s kinda mature. But she’s like a kid most of the time. =P
Whatever it is.. i still pray for your happiness sis. I hope you meet someone and have a good ending with someone who can guide and lead you to Jannah.
I told mak.. “if Ani get married, I’m gonna cry. Cause its gonna feel like .. finally... the day is here”.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.