No energy at all now. Pain everywhere. This morning around 10 went to Orthodontic Centre. A lot of people there..so we have to wait for like one hour.
I met the doctor at 11.30am. luckily me and my sister went to sleep in the car first. So tired.
Then came back home. After zuhur prayers, went for lunch. Steam fish, spinach with salted fish, scramble egg, and seafood tomyam.
I couldn’t eat. My gums heart so badly. The doctor said my teeth is improving because I always wear the rubber inside. So she said wear more often so that the teeth gonna move quicker.
Then, she added like a very thick rubber and its freaking painful. After lunch, i couldn’t open my eyes anymore. My head is too painful.
I couldn’t even sleep. But I forced myself to sleep. Just close my eyes.
Then get ready for dinner. I didn’t wanna go but then mom said I should go because I’m the new staff and all..
reached there, only the admin people were there with abang zahir. The other mechanic and salesman still not there.
Around 8.30pm everyone start ordering food and all. Then dad gave speech. Abah mentioned about the ‘new service advisor’. So thats mean, i got no more chance to skip working. =P
Anyway, tonight was okay. My cousin was there too. Farhan.
Snapped a couple of pictures with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.