Sunday, November 6, 2011

That awesome moment

assalamualaikum everyone. thanks for dropping by
just want to update and share about this event that i joined
i can't remember the name of that person..
but she's someone that studies about neurologist.
so yeah.. i did notice that she keep on looking at me.. several times
when I shake my head,, she saw it and asked
so I gotta be honest
after the session ends.. i think that i should grab this opportunity
and asked her.. or told her about what i feel
so yeah.. i started to cry.
she pats on my head. she said.. spill it out
I can feel your pain. you're really hurt. spill it out. the anger. the sadness.
and after I can relax, i can see that she's tearing too :(
she hugged me. and she says "believe in yourself. never blame yourself. be who you are. "
Thanks a lot to that madam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.