Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life.. so far :)

Everything goes well now, Alhamdulillah
life is good. heart is at ease.
I finally found my smile that I lost
thanks to my fellow buddy here. thanks a lot
I cherish every moment of us
As I will be leaving Residence soon..
My heart wavered. Now I suddenly think about my decisions to UK
Can I not go? But then.. I think that.. why should I sacrifice my studies?
that's my dream. i have to grab that chance which is just in front of me.
I have to go.
Yes, I have to go :( and I will miss everything here.
Everyone. Everything. Someone.
We might be far from each other.. but deep in my heart
I know, we will miss each other and reminisce our good time together

P/s : you know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.