Sunday, November 6, 2011

Eid Adha

today was fun. woke up in the morning. went for prayers.
came back home. eat rendang and ketupat
the feeling is quite different. I miss kedah.
I miss late grandparents :(
I miss my cousins. I miss my niece. I miss my uncle and my aunty.
I miss paddy field.
Usually, on eid adha.. i walked around the village
and give the meat to people. and when people asked "whose daughter are you?"
and when i said "Shukri tajuddin"
they will said "ohh..you've grown up. your grandfather must be proud of you if he's still alive"

This year, I don't know how everyone celebrate eid :(
first time we didn't go back to kedah.
I miss my crazy cousins. I miss little danish too.. that cute kid.

and for today.. celebrate it in KL.
we went to Hadramawt restaurant.
then, KLCC. SHopping. LOL :P
I get a Mark & Spencers perfume for myself.
Eyeliner from Mac. High heels from Valentino, handbags from Vincci.
Thanks abah. weird raya this year but hehehe.. i finally get high heels from Valentino :P

till then people, hv a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.