Monday, March 21, 2011

There's nothing left to fear.

Thanks a lot Bryan. you made my day. I can smile again :)
Okey everyone.. actually i feel so bad because it seems like i don't even contribute anything for the assignment.
and I nearly cried just now because of Shaun.
Shaun, you know what? You're the first guy that made me cry twice -.-''
but it's okey because i know you didn't mean it right? :)
and thanks a lot to Makuto because he make everyone clear with the situation.
thanks again.
ok.. i think im so sensitive because their word is not harsh or trying to say something bad but i was taken aback -.-''
and yeah.. Bryan realized that.
Everyone left.. leaving me and Bryan behind. actually he can followed them
but he didn't.. he stayed there with me., he explained everything about the new company
he even gave me the company book to revise and let me know a little bit about the company
and he said I did a good job
oh yeah..me? i told him everything. bla bla bla
I just can't stand it. I feel so bad...
And Bryan said- Just be cool with it. its not your fault. its the 1st assignment for the 1st sem of the 1st year.
yes, you're right Bryan thanks for the talk :) you make me realize my own mistake
and yes, you're a nice guy, a good friend, and a great student I can say :)
and im sorry bout your car >.<''
till then, people.
oh yea.. 3 guys saw me crying. great -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.