OK! Feel like changing group. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
I am trying to help here. but I am so okay if you guys want to change company
but after we set the date for interview and stuff
how could you called me and said "adda, sorry. we want to change to Permanis. say thanks to ur dad and thanks for ur effort".
hello, i don't need the thanks thingy here.
now, how should i tell this to my dad. i am dead. seriously :(
my dad set an appointment and now..GONE!
nice one team mates.
and thanks because now my dad need to see the HR manager and said
'the interview is being call off because my daughter choose other company'
nice. so nice. thanks
I am trying to help here. but I am so okay if you guys want to change company
but after we set the date for interview and stuff
how could you called me and said "adda, sorry. we want to change to Permanis. say thanks to ur dad and thanks for ur effort".
hello, i don't need the thanks thingy here.
now, how should i tell this to my dad. i am dead. seriously :(
my dad set an appointment and now..GONE!
nice one team mates.
and thanks because now my dad need to see the HR manager and said
'the interview is being call off because my daughter choose other company'
nice. so nice. thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.