Monday, March 28, 2011

Mulakan harimu dengan senyuman


Assalamualaikum everyone, brothers and sisters..
i am in ease now.. Alhamdulillah. I know I am strong enough to handle eveything
because Allah is always with me.. guide me in every steps that i take
ok.. last night.. i attended a talk organized by MSA (Muslim Student's Association)
that was the first time I attended an event like that..
so. it was a bit awkward for me.
but Alhamdulillah.. thanks to sisters from UIA that welcomed me and helped me cope with everything throughout the event.
and to be truth I am not really good in taking notes.
and actually i really hate to jot down something while listening. i can't focus
well, to be easy.. i am not a multi-tasking person
so..i just relax and listen. and that's the only way that I can remember the important things of the speech..
but, Subhanallah.. sisters from UIA (Adila, Anis and Amalina)
they gave me a note.. as in a present..


that was the first time I received such a present..
and they said.. we are sisters but you are my younger sister because i am younger than them :)
and I took them for a walked around the college..
and yes, everyone looked at them. because in this college
they are so-called the minority. well, that is what they said
because they wear purdah.
and i asked them about UIA.. they said.. they should feel blessed
because there's no problems of being 'minority'
well, you know what i mean :)

and i told them.. most of my non-muslim friends understand our religion
one of my friend, whenever they want to go for lunch..
they will always go for a Halal restaurant
and they will keep reminding among themselves
"adda is here. we can't go to chinese. let's go to a place where adda also can eat"
subhanallah. yes, like how Adila said..
now, people know about islam. but they just don't understand.

before they left.. they said
"May ALlah keep you strong to be a Muslimah"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.