First, listen to others. Always listen to their opinion. Maybe they’re right,
maybe they’re wrong.
And what if they are right and you are wrong? There’s always
teacher and lecturer that you can refer to. You’ve got nothing to lose if you just
listen to other people’s opinion.
Next, what if you share something with other people and they
never share things with you back? I’ve got this one friend, she asked me how to
solve a question for assignment. I told her the detail and guide her to answer
it. Few days later, i asked her how to solve the next question and she said “you
can always refer to the lecture notes and textbook”. Very rude.
So, i learned that there’s always limit in helping others. Some
people don’t give a shit about you. so, why bother to help them? Have some
barriers if you don’t want to get hurt.
Next, before, i was very stupid. I let others stepped on my
head. I let them talk bad about me. I let them talk shit about me. I just keep
quiet. But then, the more you keep silence, the more they will talk bad about
you. Not only behind your back but on your face! Ouch..that hurts man. So yeah
what can you do? Well, keep silence because people can see if you’re right or
wrong. Share your feelings with people you can trust not people that can betray
you. And also, don’t get too attached with someone. Be friends with everyone.
Try not to create trouble.
What if someone not only stepped on your head but also spit
on your face? When I was in high school, there’s something happened. I was in
form 1. This one girl was crying and she had a fight with another girl. I was
listening to her with my ex-friend. And this ex-friend said to the girl’s
friend that i was badmouthing about her. Then the whole school ignored me. That
sucks right? I was thinking real hard. What happened actually? Then only I know
that my best friend back stab me. She told the crying girl’s friend that I said
to the crying girl that she hates her. So yeah.. Up until now they say that I’m
he culprit. Those things haunt me until now. And until now I curse that black
girl. Good thing she wear long hijjab that cover all over her body. But looking
at her tweets, that black spot in your heart, I still can notice it. I’m
disappointed in you. We used to recite Quran together. Now, things became like
this. So yeah..
Next, appearance. Never judge a book by its cover. When I
first came to Taylor’s, I was quite shocked. Most Muslim did not wear hijjab
and they wear quite ‘sexy’. So yeah..i just pretend that I didn’t see it. So, I
made friends. And most of my female friends are Muslim but they’re free hair.
Some of them pierce on tongue, nose, ears and back of neck. But they did not
badmouth about other people. Their studies are good. They helped me when I’m in
trouble. I cried, and they’re beside me. Different from school friends. I still
remember, whenever I talked about something, some hostel girls will make
rumours. And they’re like minah kampung. I hate it so much. There was no peace
in my life.
Next, never give up in exam. You sometimes before the time’s
up you just give up and just wanna get out from the hall? Never do that! When
you lost, read back the question. You’ve got no theory ok fine.. just write something
relevant. Put in your basic knowledge and your common sense in there. That’s
what I did for MIS and OB. Seriously, I’ve got no idea on what to write. I said
to myself, don’t walk out from the hall until your essay meets the requirement
of the marks. SO yes, Alhamdulillah I get B for both subject. It was unexpected
though =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.