Hello people. Just wanna share some thoughts on new korean dramas
Recently, I watched To The Beautiful You.
There's Japanese version and also Taiwanese version.
I still remember that my mom was a huge fan of the Taiwanese version..
well, it was like 8years ago maybe??
Before I watched this Korean version, I watched the Japanese version
you know that Japanese actor/actress have this kind of weird voice
and make weird acting. so yeah.. fail to amuse me =)
then...i started to watch To The Beautiful You.
Well......... still dull. cause I feel that the director trying to use idol to promote the movie.
So, the movie is popular not because of the story line or the good acting
but because of the idol in it => f(x) sulli, Shinee Minho, ZE:A Kwanghee
But sulli's acting is very good. Minho for me..kinda stiff
he look the same from the beginning until the end. BORING.
ok next drama is 'Arang and The Magistrate'
Best drama of the year i can say so far =)
of course, Shin MinAh is the actress.
I think she suits well in mystic and weird drama like this
before, she was the gumiho for drama 'my girlfriend is a gumiho'
and in this drama she is not a human being.
and she's very cool in her acting. she doesn't care to look dirty
and lee junki is very charming. when the scene is sad, joyful or depressed, he definitely can portray it.
and the supporting actor/actress is very very good too
For me, I prefer this kind of drama. they create a brand new story line.
and inject a few weird things like talking to ghost, etc..
at first, I thought that EunHo's mom is really bad
but actually there's a fairy inside her body~!
That's really unexpected.
For me, this drama deserve awards and congrats to 'Arang and the magistrate' team.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.