Talked with my dad just now...
He asked me to go back with him this friday
I dont wanna go back.. ok fine. i'll go back
but then i wanna come back to kl again
I dont wanna stay there. seriously =(
And work. it's a big NO =O
Just now Imran told me that he's working at Taylor's Office
I've been working with him before.. so I wanna ask if there's any vacancy there
but i'm really sure my dad will ask me to go back and help my mom
but what's the point? there's new service adviser coming.
*ohhhh.. wait.. i just look at my face in the mirror.my nose is freaking red*
this evening..after i took some panadol.. i dont know why..
i cough like crazy. from 3.30pm until 4.15pm ~ HAHAHA
I even know the duration.
and my runny or running nose.
its like my nose is crying.seriously
my mom said if you feel cold.. it become like that
and now it is like that since im cold.
ohhh yeaa.. HAPPY NEWS
my zouni's pointer (Cgpa) is ggooodd
congrats zouni *pats pats* hehe :)
He asked me to go back with him this friday
I dont wanna go back.. ok fine. i'll go back
but then i wanna come back to kl again
I dont wanna stay there. seriously =(
And work. it's a big NO =O
Just now Imran told me that he's working at Taylor's Office
I've been working with him before.. so I wanna ask if there's any vacancy there
but i'm really sure my dad will ask me to go back and help my mom
but what's the point? there's new service adviser coming.
*ohhhh.. wait.. i just look at my face in the mirror.my nose is freaking red*
this evening..after i took some panadol.. i dont know why..
i cough like crazy. from 3.30pm until 4.15pm ~ HAHAHA
I even know the duration.
and my runny or running nose.
its like my nose is crying.seriously
my mom said if you feel cold.. it become like that
and now it is like that since im cold.
ohhh yeaa.. HAPPY NEWS
my zouni's pointer (Cgpa) is ggooodd
congrats zouni *pats pats* hehe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.