Hye. Im in KL. Just reached TTDI Damansara.
but I feel like going back to hostel. i miss my book
i miss my class =(
I'm going to college this Tuesday with my mom
Got some interior design to do..hehehe :D
i messaged shazrina just now
and she said "eleh.. anak manja. nak kemas bilik ajak mak"
eceh! memang ler :D sentuhan mak dalam bilik tu penting
sebab tu Shaz suka sangat tido dalam bilik aku kan?kan?kan?
anyway.. zayan and amalina came to my room
and they said "everytime I came here..i feel like sleeping"
errr.. is it too comfy? :O i don't know :)
tomorrow.. wanna follow my brother to Pavilion
want to buy something for my mom. :)
but I feel like going back to hostel. i miss my book
i miss my class =(
I'm going to college this Tuesday with my mom
Got some interior design to do..hehehe :D
i messaged shazrina just now
and she said "eleh.. anak manja. nak kemas bilik ajak mak"
eceh! memang ler :D sentuhan mak dalam bilik tu penting
sebab tu Shaz suka sangat tido dalam bilik aku kan?kan?kan?
anyway.. zayan and amalina came to my room
and they said "everytime I came here..i feel like sleeping"
errr.. is it too comfy? :O i don't know :)
tomorrow.. wanna follow my brother to Pavilion
want to buy something for my mom. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.