Lately, i've been thinking about my future. Well, as i planned.. after SPM, Insyallah if I get good result, i'll go for matrik. Account. yes, i dont have any basic in account..but as my dad said.. go on if that is what you wanna do. Don't repeat the same mistake as you did before.
Well then, after Matrik.. I wanna go for Airport Management. Cool ha? =D umm.. actually.. I've no idea what is this stuff about. But then, i do some research and i found dat this course is interesting.
And I do really want to further my study at Korea. Ngehehehe.. and now.. i already start to learn Korean language by watching more korean dramas and movies. and also listen more to korean song. hohoo....
But i found dat.. Japan is more easier than korea lor.. huuu.. but its okay
i'll try my best to fulfill my dreams.. Insyallah.
Wish me luck. Pray for me. Thanks For Reading. =D
study giler-giler lalat punyer weh!!!
ReplyDeletehappy independence day to u!!
ReplyDeletegiler-giler lalat???
ReplyDeleteapa2 aja laa.. janji study!!