Wednesday, June 26, 2013

guys

Helo people. Well..the title is 'guys'. So i just wanna share my experience with u guys about different kind of guys that i have met.

Firstly when i was  14. I met this guy so lets call him S. I smiled at him coz u know.. macam kawan. We exchanged phone number in the lift. So few days later he texted ne and we became close. After 2months he confessed that he liked me. So we met again and it was my birthday. We were at some kind of training. His parents were there. So we talked and stuff then suddenly he told his parents that he liked me. I was shocked. He bought me present. But after that things became quite annoying. He called and texted everyday. Ok listen.im the type that like to have some time alone but he cant understand that. So i ignored him and we lost contact.

Second guy.. psychotic. He made me fight with my bestfriend. Lets call him A. He was working as a part timer at golf club.so basically everyone knows me at the golf club since my dad was the ceo of the hi-tech park. So i went there to eat with my sister. We dont have to pay and we just sign the bill and it charge on my dad's account. This guy was like "woa..who are they?ank datuk? Seriously?". So one day my sis accidentally lett her handbag so that guy get my sis number and ask my sis for my phone number. He called like so many times so i sms him. Well he is not a bad guy so why not we become friends. He bought bracelet frm sabah for me and always text me. Till one day we argued and i was with my friend. So things happened. Bad things that made us lost contact till now. What i remember.. i met him and he cry and said i love you. But i cant really trust him coz i cant afford to lose my friend. So goodbye..

Next.. lets call him I. I remember how he called me and asked if i like him and wanna be in a relationship with him. At that time i kinda like him so we are like teman tapi mesra. He bought me a cute teddy for my birthday. I still have it tho. He is a nice person but he is like the first guy. Clingy :( but im so happy for him coz he is now married !

Next guy.. lets call him Z. He's the serious relationship i had. I get to know him when i was 15 and he was 16. He texted me and asked if i have feelings for him but at that time i did have feelings for him. So we kind of like become serious about our status. But he is a bit rough coz he is a sports guy. So then he moved to mrsm. Things became hard and we decided to break up. But when i entered college.. he contacted me and things went pretty well. But you know..the feelings dah lama mati so we break up.

Now.. im with zoub. He knows my past. I never hide anything from him. Im comfortable with him and he make me feel safe. I love you zoub zoub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.