Sunday, October 7, 2012

While waiting for everyone to come

So, here I am, alone at LASC. no one is here. not a single human is here!
no wonder this morning i was feeling super lazy to wake up. 
I should have known that no one will come early =(
oh wait.. now I am alone but few mins before, I was with a friend.
My groupmates, mister Pouyan. I envy him coz he can just explain every single thing
How can you make explanation right after you read a sentence? 
Man....you're the man! 
So yeah..Pouyan left to class. But a million thanks to him for showing up this early

Now waiting for Weena and Parem. 
Presentation at 2Pm. I know that everyone will present the same thing

But everyone will not get the same marks.
Its not that I wanna be so 'kiasu' but.. 
10% is like a free marks. grab it!! 

This picture was taken on the day of Zayan's farewell.
My sister's friend said that I look pale
Well of course. Not enough sleep =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.