Assalamualaikum. Hello everyone.
Submission for ethics essay is on Monday. Danial had done
his part. Just left mine.. 1000 words. I’m so lazy =( On Thursday I need to
submit Law essay. Also 2000 words. The world has been so cruel to me these
days. Hehe =)
By the way, I’m a bit angry..just a bit okay! With this one
guy. He’s so kiasu (means that he wanna do everything and shows that he can do
anything). I don’t like that kind of attitude. Just be humble with what you can
do lerrr.. by the way, this guys is not so great =P He just know how to talk
big.
Haihhh... what to do? I’m his classmates and I need to bear
with all his nonsense until the end of the semester. The thing that make me
feel so angry was that he badmouth last sem POM lecturer because the lecturer
failed him. Dude, if you’re so pandai and if you did well for your exam,
lecturer won’t fail you! I got problem with my OB lecturer. She even make fun
of me in class and even on portal but I pass the subject. Lecturer wouldn’t be
able to fail you because the name on the answer sheet is hidden. Bongoks punya
orang.
Next, he badmouth the micro tutor because she complained to
his dad that he is very noisy in class. Indeed, it is true. He’s so noisy in
class trying to tell everyone that he knows the answer but he actually don’t
know the answer. Haiaihh~ then, he don’t have text book, lecture notes, study
guide and information booklet and he’s busy borrowing my stuff which distract
me so much! Arrghhhh!!
Then, I didn’t complete my tutorial work. I did attempted it
but still..not complete. Then, he said “you didnt’ do your work? Its ok. Very easy.
I finish mine already.” I took a glimpse on his book and taadahhh! Kosong! Nothing
was written there. Penipu. Cakap besar punya orang =.=
Hihhhh.... so tired la everytime go to that class. He even
argued with me bout so many things. I try to listen to what he said but i think
i will explode very very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.