Friday, August 3, 2012
Sick
Assalamualaikum everyone. Hope you're doing good. Pls dont fall sick. Its not a good feeling to be sick :( i felt some pain last 2days on my chest. I hoped it was not athma. Then, yesterday reached kulim. The air was so bad. And mom like to switch on air/cond. since last night i had a terrible flu. Sneeze like crazy :( this morning, wome up bit late. Body was very very tired but i forced myself to go shopping with mom at penang. Get myself 3 new dress ;p but then i had a real bad headache and my body was burning. I slept along the way home and i feel bad coz i let mom drive alone :( at home, slept again coz really tired. But i was hoping for something actually. I lock and unlock my fon every 10minutes. I hold on my fon when i was sleeping coz im afraid someone will text me. I on twitter & fb hoping that there is a new update or maybe a post for me. None. Counting the time like crazy. Thinking if you already awake? Already get ready for jummah? How's iftar? Everything. Sad. Feel left out.feel like no one even care. Now lets sleep the sadness away. Im done waiting for today coz the promise of 'lets send each other at least 3 text per day' had been broken by you, yourself, i should sleep. Bye!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.