Assalamualaikum everyone. I'm on exam mode now.
I finished my marketing paper this morning.
And tomorrow, Saturday im gonna sit for my econs paper
Its Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah. Bless month :)
Thank you Allah for giving me one more chance to meet this holy month.
These few days i've been really sad. Mood swing? Naaaa
I dont know what it is. I pray to Allah that I will get peace.
Crying without knowing reason. I feel suffocated.
I know Allah is always with me. And I regret for all my sins.
I pray. really hard, Insyallah I hope I can become a better person
My sis told me that my dad get high blood pressure.
I feel stress. I know all sickness comes from Allah and we should redha with it.
But as a normal human being, as a daughter, I feel sad.
Ya Allah, protect my family. Guide us to your Jannah.
Amin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.