Insyallah one day :)
I hope I will always be there for you when you need me
I hope I can always listen to you when you're wanna talk
I hope I can always make u feel at ease when you're troubled
I hope I can make you smile when you are sad
I hope I can hear your heart when you wanna share things
I always wanna be there for you.
But when I am not with you, I pray that Allah will always protect you.
Lately, I've been thinking a lot. Really a lot.
Things that we went through is not easy for me
Its not easy for me to endure the pain
Its not easy for me not to cry in front of you
Its not easy for me to let it go
But, we both know that we are strong enough to go through everything
Insyallah, things will be better for us.
I am sorry I make you worried.
I am sorry I said terrible things
I am sorry that I am so stubborn
I am sorry for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.