Alhamdulillah, I am totally done with OB assignment.
Macroeconomic forum is also done. Everything is perfect =)
My video was chosen to be played during the forum.
And the panels love my video. Alhamdulillah =)
It felt so good when Marlen said "hey adda, nice work. thanks for your good leadership"
No one ever said that. its not that I want people to thank me or something
But for some reason, I feel good about it =)
Big thanks to my Indonesian friends, Izan and Adit for their hardwork.
Thanks a lot to Izan for staying up late at 24/7 study room with me to finish up the editing of videos.
Thanks Adit for your good acting. Big thanks to Danial as well for being a good petani, cikgu and penerima rasuah =D
This is the best video shooting ever in my life. Everything is perfectly done.
With high quality camera, good actor, great planning and script (which is done by me). Hihi
Up next is Marketing report, Macroeconomic report, and MIS video.
Then I should get ready for final exam =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.