assalamualaikum everyone. I didn't blog so much lately. I've been really bz.
So, this sem, I got 2 big events. For Macroecons and for Marketing.
And I will be joining a project of Cancer screening organized by a doctor from this one private hospital.
I can't wait for the project to begin =) I miss doing charity work.
I still remember, last 2years, I went to a place for disable kids.
There's this one girl who's very close to me.. I still remember how she cried before i left her..
Someone said to me "why you go there? Its a non-muslim house"
yes they're not Muslim. But Islam didn't teach us not to help other religion.
The kids are still small. they don't know anything.
Haihh..life.. how can people be so cruel? I wish there is a place where everyone can live happily.
Oh wait.. there is =) A place that beyond a person's mind. Jannah ^.^
So, I shall say good bye now. Im not going to sleep but maybe I'll just go through some work :)
Good night everyone. Assalmualaikum.
"No matter how religious you are, at least, for once, before you go to sleep tonight, say Alhamdulillah for everything God had given to you."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.