Assalamualaikum everyone. Today, I went to check my eyes.
Lately I’ve been getting a real bad headache.
So, I thought it might because of my eyes power has increased or maybe because the power for the dazzled also increase.
So, went to optometrist centre. The handsome doctor were there. Hehe =P
Knew him since last 2years. He resembled an actor named Adi Putra.
Even my married aunt adore him =P
ok, one thing I like about this centre is because of their high-tech equipment.
First, he just checked the power and also the dazzled thing.
Surprisingly, it decreases! Then, he checked the blood vessel, blind spot and everything.
So, I can say that today is the day for me to discover about my own eyes. Hehe =)
Then, he took my eye pressure and also tested my eye muscle.
One thing that surprised me most that there’s a thin layer of something (don’t know what is it) on my left eyes. And also.. the below part of my eyes.. its red and got some spot or something. The doc said, it should be white not red.
So yeah.. he just talked with his scientific term and I just nodded my head =P
Anyway, he prescribed of what eye drop should I use =)
Opticrom. its a controlled medicine. hohoho
anyway, just hoping that I can cure my eyes =(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.