Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Addiction

New Korean boy band. Their song is addictive. AA (Double A). First time I listened to this song, on TV.. I really love it.

But I can’t find the song online cause I don’t know the band and the song title. Then, I saw them singing live on Music Bank K-Chart.

And yeah.. my eyes spotted this guy. Omo~ melting.. hehe =P Sangwoo <3 his rap is really.. fuuuhH! *cannot describe*

Then, i searched online about this group.

Then I learned that Sangwoo is a choreographer before =) No wonder he dance really well.

And he even choreograph the dance for Super Junior, DBSK, and also his own group, Double A. Oh, and he’s the leader ;)

Next is Aoora. He produced Double A song. He compose the song.

Even Daishi Dance, Big bang Japan producer like Aoora. His voice is kinda rare.

And what i like more about this group is that, they sing live. Not lip sync.

Each of them got their own speciality and their voice are all different.

Hope this band can go far =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.