Monday, December 12, 2011

Those days..

Suddenly I miss the moment when my family gathered around..

Talked. Laughed. Such a happy moment.

When I was small, usually friends always asked “who are you close with?mom or dad?”

Back then, since mom was the one who took care of me, my meal, basically everything.. of course I will said “my mom”. My dad was always busy. Even if my dad was at home, I rarely talked with my dad. Respect and scared at the same time.

But now, when someone asked me the same question, my answer will be “I love my family” =)

The feeling of loving your family is the best. You know that they’re always with you.

I still remember there’s one time.. i bought new high heels for raya.. then i showed it to my dad. He said “it’s pretty” and he tried it on!! HAHAHA. My dad is so cool =P

And my dad really.. he talk a lot. I love to joke around with my dad =) I love to follow him around. I love it when people said i’m my daddy’s daughter =) I love to go shopping with my dad. Since my parents are living far from each other, I know and I understand that my dad must feel so lonely. And I feel so sorry that I can’t always go back to Damansara to visit him. And sometimes I even forget to call him. And I feel sorrier when I only call to ask for extra money. Ish... how bad am i?

So, I called my mom. I told her how sorry i felt. Oh yeah, my mom knows how to console me =) she understand me better than anyone else. I told my mom “mak.. i think i’m so bad because I keep on asking money from abah. He bank in me money and I asked for more. I’m so bad. =( “

Then my mom will said “as long as you use it for good purposes, i’m sure abah won’t mind. “

My sister always said, I’m the most naive and honest among three of us. Because there’s one time I went to KLIA with my friend. A guy. Only two of us. The story was.. I didn’t plan to go to KLIA to see my friend who’s going to Ireland for the last time. seriously. Then that night, I was studying with my friend. Then he said he’s hungry. He wanted to eat McD. So on the way to his car, i told him that my friend’s flight is tonight.. he just kept quiet and he drove to KLIA =O I was so shocked and happy too. I don’t even think to call my parents. So on the way back to college from KLIA, I suddenly realized that I should have call my parents before I went to KLIA. So yeah..i was so scared!!

That night.. I called my brother. I told him. He was so angry. He said “you should have called mak and abah. If you’re scared, just told kak or me. What if anything happened to you”. ok, my brother is a real pro when it comes to nagging =)

Then I asked my brother not to tell my parents because I know if they know.. I’m dead for sho. But he just can’t keep the secret. So the next day.. wheeewww... incoming call. Mom and dad. Lalalala~ i’m screwed. Hahaha. I can just make a stoned face. Sorry mak. Sorry abah. Promise I won’t do that again =)

My sis said “ lol. Why you told him. If i were you, i will keep this secret until i die. You’re so innocent. That’s why you just can’t lie” =.=’’

Really. I can’t tell a lie.

Another thing is that.. I just wanna tell everything to my mom. I love to talk. My mom even said “please, be quiet. It’s midnight. I need to sleep”. Same goes to my sister. She said “i regret to ask you to come back. Don’t ruin my beautiful sleep” =.=’’

So, what’s my answer. I said “it’s bonding time!!!”

Hmmmmm... my sister also said that I pampered my dad too much. As in I always follow him. That’s why he love to make fun of her. because I always support what my dad said. Ahahaha =P

Gossiping with abah also is the best thing ever. I still remember how my dad told us how he fall in love with mak. So cute =)

Mak.. abah.. I love you both. Thanks for everything.

Abah, I still remember my promise to you. I will work for it, Insyallah. I will once again make you proud of me. I will once again make you proud to have me as your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.