Dear god..
Make me strong.
Don't let the tears fall.
I don't want you to see me crying.
I wanna stay happy.
And smile in front of you.
And I don't want you to cry also..
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for accepting me.
Thanks for everything.
Be safe. Take care of yourself.
Eat well. Sleep well. Take care of your back.
No pain here and there please :(
Don't cry when I'm not with you.
Never feel sad. Never feel lonely.
Remember that I might not be with you physically..
But I'm always in your heart.
Insyallah, next year when you come back..
We try to make up all the time when we were apart.
Pepper Lunch, Cheese Cake with Jasmine Tea, Ayam Penyet :)
Make me strong.
Don't let the tears fall.
I don't want you to see me crying.
I wanna stay happy.
And smile in front of you.
And I don't want you to cry also..
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for accepting me.
Thanks for everything.
Be safe. Take care of yourself.
Eat well. Sleep well. Take care of your back.
No pain here and there please :(
Don't cry when I'm not with you.
Never feel sad. Never feel lonely.
Remember that I might not be with you physically..
But I'm always in your heart.
Insyallah, next year when you come back..
We try to make up all the time when we were apart.
Pepper Lunch, Cheese Cake with Jasmine Tea, Ayam Penyet :)
NSAS <3 MZC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.