Alhamdulillah, you're doing well :)
Felt so good to skype with you just now.
Our first skype session after you left.
I was so happy until my tears fell.
Sorry to make you feel sad too :(
When you texted me saying that you're online..
I was really shocked and happy
because you said you will online starting on tuesday
I didn't expect you to online just now
And I was arranging my stuff when you texted me
so yeah.i left my things unorganized.
to skype with my doudou :D
Saw your face, eventhough only on skype, makes me happy
cause i've been missing you so much :)
and really, I can't control myself just now.
I was thinking bout the day when I let you go at the airport
It was the hardest thing to do :(
and now, everyday, i will sleep with my laptop
but of course I switch it off
since you said "pls dont sleep with your laptop on."
ok doudou, i will take care of myself,
not only for me but also for you :)
time, please fly faster. April, please come faster
can't wait =)
Felt so good to skype with you just now.
Our first skype session after you left.
I was so happy until my tears fell.
Sorry to make you feel sad too :(
When you texted me saying that you're online..
I was really shocked and happy
because you said you will online starting on tuesday
I didn't expect you to online just now
And I was arranging my stuff when you texted me
so yeah.i left my things unorganized.
to skype with my doudou :D
Saw your face, eventhough only on skype, makes me happy
cause i've been missing you so much :)
and really, I can't control myself just now.
I was thinking bout the day when I let you go at the airport
It was the hardest thing to do :(
and now, everyday, i will sleep with my laptop
but of course I switch it off
since you said "pls dont sleep with your laptop on."
ok doudou, i will take care of myself,
not only for me but also for you :)
time, please fly faster. April, please come faster
can't wait =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.