Thank you so much for all the love. I mean it. Really =)
Thanks for the smile that you put on my face. Thanks for creating a new world for me.
Knowing not only you, but your world with your friends, your life and also your beloved cousins make me feel something new.
And thanks for giving me chance to love you and together we try to make things work between us. I don’t even want to count when you’re going back to Mauritius.
It hurts me to send you off. But I have to believe in you. believe in us that things gonna be fine =)
And i have to let you go to have fun in your hometown =P dal puri.. hihi =)
When we were having conversation with your cousins, really..thanks.. for making me feel special cause you told your cousin that you got a Korean gf. Haaha =P
I can feel that, slowly you’ve opened your heart. Before when I said I love you, you just smile and you said ‘me too’.. hehee..
And now on text u said u love me first. Thank yooouuu.. and i love you even more ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.