To the time where we always together.
Laugh. Smile. Cry. Sad. Everything. They hold on to me
Never let me go. Never let me be alone. Never let me fall.
Today, I met them after 2weeks we’ve been missing each other.
Taylor’s Oldtown for lunch. But sadly, I only met sabreena and qistina.
But..surpsisingly pavitra called and said she’s in Taylor’s.
Oh yea. Maisurah and Shazrina were not there. Loser =P
So, we catch up with our recent life. Happy for you Qistina.
I hope he’s truly the one for you. As for Sabreena, I know Afat madly deeply truly love you =D
Pavi, her sister is getting married. Everyone is living their live happily now.
I hope, after I came back from UK, we still can sit down and talk like how we did today.
1year and 6months. Its not a very long friendship but it means the world to me.
Remember how Saby came to college messily. She cried but we all were there for her.
Remember how Qis cried in the car. We were there to calm her down.
Remember how Mai cried because of that guy. We were there to listen.
Remember how Shaz need us. We were there and solve things together.
Remember how Pavi was frustrated cause of that guy. We cheer her up.
Remember how I cried because of life. You guys were there. Hug me and give me all the love and care.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.