Perlahan mimpi terasa megganggu.. ku cuba untuk lanjutkan hidup
Lately, i keep repeating this song. Menghapus jejakmu by peterpan. Well, i feel uneasy. I don’t know why but few things that happened lately keep bugging in my head.
Assignments. Well, that’s the major factor of course, especially management assignment. Need to go to interview the top line managers. The thing is that, i’ve been assign to be the assistant leader. The reason is because i am closer to the contact person which is my dad. GOOD. New the burden is on me ..
Next are the people around me. Sorry, i want to study so please don’t bother me. I am stress enough now. I am not competing with everyone in my class but i just don’t want to look like a fool when i am with them. My team members are all smart. They can just pinpoint my mistake any time. so, i need to work extraordinarily hard to reach their expectation. Know what, i am not that good. I know that. That is why i am trying my best now. Everything is a mess. And i don’t even know with what, who and what for i am dealing with. The vision is not clear.
Every day, i sleep late at night to do my revision, assignment and tutorials. i wake up early in the morning to do some reading. During the 2 hours break or 4 hours break, i will keep on facing the book and go to surau for prayers. And i don’t even know when I can have a proper time for my meal and for my bed time. as i said, everything is a mess.
First test is on week 7, which is around April. And submission of assignment is also around April. Adda, stop messing around please.
Next, i don’t even know my classmates. 3 weeks has already passed but we never talk to each other. I miss my foundation friends. Everything was so fun back then. Everyone in the class was fun and cheerful. We helped each other and we worked together. During lecture, everyone mingled around and we recognised almost every 300 students of foundation. But now, it is totally different. 200 unknown people is all around me. We don’t even smile to each other. I did try to smile but they just turn their face around -.-
But Syukur Alhamdulillah. I got few new friends. Amanda Amalia from Indonesia, Aini which is a kakak to me, farah(even we didn’t do much talking but she is a nice girl). And big thanks to shaun, my classmates since foundation. He helped me a lot. He’s in the same class with me as well. Oh yeah, i am his assistance for management assignment which makes him the leader.
Till then people. Away to study room. :=)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.