18th February.. I really hope that this day won't come
but now.. Alhamdulillah.. I can face this date happily
Today is the day. 18th february 2011
Result for last semester come out today.
wake up in the morning
feeling nervous. wanna be alone.
yes, everyone went to proton.. leaving me all alone at home
around 11AM i logged in to portal
Examination notice. Alhamdulillah :)
I pass with flying colors
I cried so hard. Alhamdulillah. syukur
then i called my dad. i told him about my result
and he was happy for me. thanks abah for the doa. I love you sangat
and to Mak. thanks for everything. I love you too :)
but now.. Alhamdulillah.. I can face this date happily
Today is the day. 18th february 2011
Result for last semester come out today.
wake up in the morning
feeling nervous. wanna be alone.
yes, everyone went to proton.. leaving me all alone at home
around 11AM i logged in to portal
Examination notice. Alhamdulillah :)
I pass with flying colors
I cried so hard. Alhamdulillah. syukur
then i called my dad. i told him about my result
and he was happy for me. thanks abah for the doa. I love you sangat
and to Mak. thanks for everything. I love you too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.