solo oral presentation,.. i'm the first presenter for the last group..
seriously,.. i just prepare roughly for the presentation
and i don't even memorize anything.. I just want to do a relax presentation
or i can say.. I just want to crap.. hehe..
and to be honest, i don't have a spesific topic to talk..
and early in the morning.. as i woke up..
i got an idea.. yes, i change the topic from the frame that me and my friends have to
my very first MP3 player ;)
and..haha.. i cried in the class.. well, i never know that I can be a drama queen
hehehe.. i cried so hard that i can't breathe.. huhu
but.. i did well ;) thanks to my classmates
this is the first time sharing this embarrassing story..
but all of you listen to it patiently and.. I love all of you so much
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.