

hello people :) just wanna share something. this is about my friend, Amir Aqil
his current location is Volvograd, Russia. He's doing medic for 6years there
so, let us all pray for his success. Seeing him leaving with my own eyes..
makes me feel proud and yet inspire me to study harder.
i don't know how to describe my feelings when I saw him walking towards the gate
which I knew, there won't be any other chance for me to see his face again
and I have to wait for 6years to joke around with him again


and seriously, at first i don't feel like going to the airport
because i know i can't even control myself from crying
and yeah.. actually i am a crying baby. i cry a lot -.-
when I first step at the KLIA, i felt like crying already.. hahaha
and when I saw Aqil's face, I pretended like i wont cry later. lalalaala~ :P
because I want to kill the time beautifully. i want to create more memories
before he left few hours later.
and to be truth.. when Aqil left to MRSM.. we didn't contact each other for almost a year?
almost.. i can't remember how long it was
but it's different from which I can't see him for 6years.
Malaysia is so quiet now without his presence
because he is noisy. orang kedah said hingaq.
btw people,, this is my dream and im so gonna make it true.
Bristol, UK. this is where im going after my foundation.
please, pray for me. I wanna make my parents proud
like how Aqil make everyone proud of him
his current location is Volvograd, Russia. He's doing medic for 6years there
so, let us all pray for his success. Seeing him leaving with my own eyes..
makes me feel proud and yet inspire me to study harder.
i don't know how to describe my feelings when I saw him walking towards the gate
which I knew, there won't be any other chance for me to see his face again
and I have to wait for 6years to joke around with him again



and seriously, at first i don't feel like going to the airport
because i know i can't even control myself from crying
and yeah.. actually i am a crying baby. i cry a lot -.-
when I first step at the KLIA, i felt like crying already.. hahaha
and when I saw Aqil's face, I pretended like i wont cry later. lalalaala~ :P
because I want to kill the time beautifully. i want to create more memories
before he left few hours later.
and to be truth.. when Aqil left to MRSM.. we didn't contact each other for almost a year?
almost.. i can't remember how long it was
but it's different from which I can't see him for 6years.
Malaysia is so quiet now without his presence
because he is noisy. orang kedah said hingaq.
btw people,, this is my dream and im so gonna make it true.
Bristol, UK. this is where im going after my foundation.
please, pray for me. I wanna make my parents proud
like how Aqil make everyone proud of him
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.