6.2mil house. omg. damn nice that house
Kenny Heights. how I wish I could have a house like that
well people. today was awesome.
went to Al-Munawwarah at TTDI.
got some stuff to buy for my mom.
then.. went to Empire at SUbang..
I-Setan, Marks & Spences.
The price is nonsense -.-''
Neway..thanks dad. hahaha
for the thingy you bought for me today :)
appreciate it a lot
well.. exam result is out.
sigh.. kinda stress
i really hope that i can get HD
nvm..im thankful that i get good result
but.. mu dad is kinda sad to see my result
i remember that i've once said this to my dad
"abah..i promise.. i'll buy you a house. BIG ONE"
and he just laughed -.-''
that's a promise. I hope in future..
there will be a next Kenny Heights.
and i'll buy him one house.
exactly like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.