Sunday, March 14, 2010

Counting the days..

I can’t think of anything else now.. There’s just one thing on my mind now.. College Life.. Can I endure the pain alone without my parents and friends?? Seriously, I can’t imagine it.. I’ve never been apart from them before.. and I’ve never been to a new place before.. I envy Cikya so much.. I want to be like her.. Although there’s a lot of pain, she keep moving on and keep being strong.
Well, I just want to think positive. I have to be strong.. I have to do this. Be positive adda. You have to face this alone.. You’ll be free on February 2011. By march, your dreams will come true.. you’ll fly to Australia..
Adda, you have to be strong. No matter what happens, you have to change. No more clumsy adda, no more messy adda. Transform yourself. Be a new adda. That is why your father wanted to send you to Taylor’s college.. He just want to expose you to a new environment.. make new friends.. try to talk in English and be fluent in that language..
I understand my dad’s intention. But my mom is quite weird lately. And I can’t even face my mom. I feel like crying. My mom surely will be very lonely. Mak, im sorry. But please understand. I have to heal my pain as soon as possible. I’m still very sad and disappointed with my results.. I think, this is the best way to get rid of the pain.. I can’t stand those feelings anymore.. its killing me 
Mak, please pray for me.. Private college.. There must be a lot of weird kid there.. with a wild attitude.. i hope that I won’t get influenced with those things..
25march.. will be my first day in college.. but my father will go to china on 26march.. OMG~ what should I do…. No one in KL will help me!! Just me and my older sister.. but she’s busy.. I don’t want to disturb her >.<
Arghh~ I’m gonna miss so much things here.. I mean.. A LOT of things..
My mom, take care of yourself. Don’t get sick. No ice!!
My grandma.. get well soon.. make sure you take your medicine ok  love you
My great grandma.. I love you so much.. get well soon.. don’t get sick.. always pray for me..
My room~ although it’s a bit messy.. err..a bit?? I mean.. very very messy.. I will miss it.. my bed.. kitchen.. my mom’s room.. my brother’s room .. lots of memories.. I never leave this house for 6years.. gonna miss it so much
My friends.. Nita. Take care. We’ve grown up babe. We’re 18 now.. it’s the time to be independent.. always pray for you.. all the best 
Masyitah.. my school mom :P always take care of me.. gonna miss you girl. Love you so much. Take care..
Fathin.. im happy to know you. Thanks for the advise and thanks for giving me such a beautiful memories.. gonna miss you. Take care.
Amirul.. duck.. quack quack.. haahaha.. I’ll never forget you duck’s image :P Be confident with yourself ok? I know you can do it.. just pray to Allah SWT. Take care.
Arif.. AROF!! Haha.. new nickname for you XD take care also.. good luck in PLKN.. hehe.. *evil laugh* actually, I’ve done a lot of bad things to you..so, I’m sorry for my attitude.. and my words might be harsh on you.. mianhae..take care ok 
Shafeeq! My adik..haha.. although we’re in the same age.. but I still think that you’re like my lil bro XD
Don’t know why..maybe I just want a brother so badly and our father’s name is the same..haha.. :p take care ya shafeeq. And good luck in PLKN :P
Danny my DC! Haha.. DC stands for Danny Cute kot?? :P ACDC.. I will always remember it :) im glad to know you.. thanks a lot for the sweet memories… I will always keep your Keychain and diary with love and care. Thanks :) u too, take care of the “I love guitar Shirt” okey~
Raja… crazy guy..hahah.. take care of your health ok.. good luck in your future.. hope that I can hear you soprano voice again XD

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.