Monday, June 15, 2009

This Is A Story Of A Girl


10 things you should know about adda


1 .Fascinating girl (sometimes)
2 .Tend to babbler a lot.so, beware!
3 .Kinda nincompoop sometimes
4 .Talkative and love to laugh
5 .Outgoing and fun
6 .Hate guys without brain
7 .Music is my passion
8 .Can’t live without her lil bear named roro
9 .Love her friends,nita and yaya
10.Love person who smells nice , educated , inspire or entertain me & luv to read books!

My life is a book and Im writing it!Love it,make it,work it,and shape it.i make it what I want! there are tons of things i dislike but i don't really like anything.my heads always in the clouds and im a true dreamer.Let's face it.And let's be honest.How many of us actually worked hard to realise our resolutions last year.Did we even try?I confess I did not,on both counts as 2008 flew by,i had forgotten what my resolutions were.So,this year I only have one resolutions and i intend to make it happen and that's a promise ;)
SPM!! GAMBATTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.